Causes and Charities

Surrender to... Feeling and being the most beautiful you

I want to use this moment to alert you to the heinous crimes being committed in Tanzania Africa against people with albinism.. These poor people are being hunted for their body parts, to be used in magical potions with the ridiculous notion they hold some kind of power to bring “good fortune” to others at any cost.. Simply put, we cannot allow this and we must unite to put a stop to those who prey on others for their own selfish purposes!. I am going to get things started on my end, but I need your help.. Please support the cause by spreading the word and making donations. Together we can make a POSITIVE change!

If you have anything negative or ignorant to state, please keep it to yourself.
Prejudice and ignorance are like life robbing diseases… which no one needs to catch.


In all that you do... If you cannot be apart of the solution, DO NOT be apart of the problem...

Please watch:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/7520690.stm



Thanks,

D' Mor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

People act worst than animals most of the time... I will look into this matter further and do my part. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sad! I will pray for them.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sad! I will pray for them.

Mel said...

I'm organizing a charity fund raising event, but wasn't 100% sure of which cause to raise the money for. After reading about what's happening in Tanzania, and watching a documentary on what is happening there (which led me to search for charities for this specific cause), I have decided to raise funds and awareness for this cause.

Post a Comment